crispy gyoza truck
authentic Japanese dumplings IN NORTH CAROLINA
ENJOY FRESH GYOZA FROM THE GRILL
Did your gyoza get cold after takeout? Follow the reheating instruction below.
1. Place a sheet of aluminum foil in a toaster oven.
2. Place gyoza on the foil and face the grilled surface up.
3. Heat gyoza for approx. 5 minutes with 400-450°F.
1. Pre-heat the skillet with medium low heat.
2. Add a tea spoon of cooking oil on the fry pan and place gyoza with the grilled surface down.
3. Put a lid and pan-fry them for approx. 3 minutes.
Heating with a microwave is not recommended because gyoza loses the crispiness completely. However, if you use microwave, heat them for 1 minute first, and heat longer if needed.
Gyoza need to be kept in your fridge if you don’t eat them within a few hours after the purchase.
Would you like us to cook at your location/event? Please complete the form, or email us below.